Friday, September 12, 2008

WHAT SHAPE IS YOUR LIPSTICK

With so much talk about lipstick these days amongst the Presidential candidates, I started to think about the shape of my lipstick. It looks like the down hill slope of a ski resort. It gets so one sided, that I have to be careful for the side not to fall off. For this reason, I have decided to do a little research so we can all find out what our lipstick says about our personalities.

Sharp angled box curved tip
Creative, Enthusiastic, Energetic, Talkative and Loves Attention

Sharp angles both sides
Spiritual, Curios, Seeks attention, Mysterious and Loves Life

Slant close to original shape
Abides by the rules, Great follower, Schedule driven, Doesn't like to much attention

Rounded tip to a point
Loveable, Family oriented, domestic, a 'doer' and needs people around

Rounded smooth tip
Easy-going, Peacemaker, Even tempered, Like able and Generous

Flat top
To the point, High morals, very dependable, quick minded and Careful about appearances

Sharp angle tip
Opinionated, High spirited, Dislikes schedules, Selective of friends and Augmentative

Flat top concave
A great detective, Makes friends easily, Inquisitive, Adventurous and Exciting

I hope this helped you all find your personality through your lipstick shape. I have decided that mine is Sharpe angle tip, and unfortunately some of the traits are mine. I may start trying to shape mine more like the rounded smooth tip, but then that wouldn't be me would it?

6 comments:

Michelle @ Sew-Krafty said...

Mine's pretty much original shape or to the flat side...hmmmm.

Alicia Hall said...

Since I have several tubes I've decided I must be somewhere in between rounded-smooth and flat top. This was pretty interesting because it holds a freakish truth.

RhoDelta said...

I'm a sharp angle tip!
**giggle**

Joanna said...

That is funny! I gave up on lipstick. So what does that say about me? Nude lips - doesn't care, forgetful

Sue said...

I'm a slant-close to original shape. Guess it pretty much fits me. That's amazing! I'm glad you stopped by my blog. Unless people leave a comment I never know to visit and miss so many great places. I, too, think we have alot in common. I will be visiting you.

Picket said...

Hey friend...I love your background...I used the same one a few weeks ago! lol I have loved picket fences all my life..ohhhhh there is just something about a picket fence...I even have a white picket fence with an arbor across the front of our house! "stick" huh...let me see...I hardly ever wear mine but it is smooth and round tip! lol I have some family members that wear it everyday and would even insist that the nurse put their 'stick' on their lips before bringing them out of the recovery room from surgery! lol lol Thanks so much for coming by and please come back anytime. I hope you are having a beautiful Sunday!